|ID||35 - 42|
|Trunk||20 Storage (5x4)|
|Forward||65kph • 32mph|
|Backward||18kph • 11mph|
The Van is a Common Car in Unturned 3. Like any of the civilian vehicles, they appear in different variety of colors.
The Van is a small car with five seats and can be recognized by its rectangular hull. It can appear in 8 different colors; black, blue, green, orange, purple, red, white and yellow.
- You can prone and go inside the back of a stationary van to avoid fire from enemies.
- Backseat passengers have better protection unlike the Truck.
- It holds 5 players.
- People can shoot out of the back of the van.
- It is slower than the other cars.
- The Van was first added in the early version of Unturned.
- It used to be able to carry 4 passengers.
The Van is one of the few drivable vehicles in Antique. It is a basic panel van.
It can be found at all civilian locations. It can be differentiated from it's non-drivable variant by seeing if the wheels aren't partially in the ground.
- Like all drivable vehicles in Antique, attempting to drive it will result in it being stuck in the ground, by making its wheels become stuck in the ground like the prop version.