Welcome to my user page, The Player.
Enlisted: 23 May 2015
Something-year old jabroni making friends in weird places.
List yourself as one!
- MoltonMontro: The saltiest discussions moderator in the wiki. Did I mention that he has a majestic voice?
- Yarrrr: The swaggering Russian R.C.M.P. pirate, and also a chat moderator. Oh, and he's an aussie.
- Deathismad: Just some guy...
- Kaminaze: A really cringy edgelord in the past.
- FastestHandOnTheWildWest: He has made a huge mistake.
- Lars Goran Lindgren: Wait, how did these two get in here?!
- Mr.Gibbys02: The sniper that isn't blending well to the environment.
- Yegac: N-word.
- Raythornclaw: My successor.
- LocalDisk: An actual, talking cat.
- Clone191b: Someone who is coming to claim my meme throne.
- Pixel34: Space trash.
- DoggySazHi: Some IT nerd, and 2we's colleague.
- Commander Keryev: TL;DR is his name. Doesn't appear as much as my TLDR's though.
Wants Senpai Hackername to notice him.Nah.
- EdenGabriel: My new PvP buddy.
- Bwyan14: Not Ninja Brian.
- Orihulcan: 馬鹿外人。
- Ficool2: The only person that actually contributes to the wiki.
- Atom Spark: The military adviser who advises people and despises the police.
- Rausco Vaxrav: The person who I used to go to PvP servers with.
- AllTheAmendments: The wiki's unfriendly Grammar Nazi.
- Tessllavajägerkkelt: The average German who said fuck the world.
- Commando_Droid_C1930: Formerly known as BNBoss, and definitely not a Droid in Sans disguise.
- MeLikeBigBoom: Revered and reviled, in equal measures.
- Acerlot: [REDACTED]
What games do you play?
Knew you'd ask.
- Long Range Superiority: My favourite Primary firearm would be the Eaglefire, with Chevron Scope, a Vertical Grip, and a Military Barrel attached.
- German Engineering: My Secondary choice would be the Viper, fitted with Dot Sight, Tactical Laser, and Military Suppressor (For silent reasons).
XCOM: Enemy Within: An expansion for 2012's XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
- Double Cross: EXALT would be my number one on the bounty list, their habits of siphoning most of my credits would be my explanation why.
XCOM 2: It's like Star Wars all over again.
- Downer Ending: Set 20 years after XCOM: Enemy Within, humanity was, ultimately, defeated by aliens. XCOM got their asses handed to them and is now simply a resistance force.
Team Fortress 2: You know it, you've played it, you bought a hat.
- Heavy Weaponry: Heavy would be my most played class. Although prone to spies, suppressing enemies from advancing would be it's biggest trait.
- Medical Check-Up: Medic is probably my favourite class, since almost everyone relies on them.
Warframe: Space farmer ninja simulator.
Urban Dead: BARHAH!
- Friends In Low Places: You ever need a meat shield, click here.
Call of Duty: 2 The game where I shot my first Nazi.
When are you online?
I'm usually active on weekends, sometimes on holidays.
What happened to Neil?
He, uh... Disappeared.
[Speaking in some foreign language.]
Where is your profile picture from?
The first, original one: http://www.paradoxspace.com/you-have-a-feeling-it-s-going-to-be-a-long-day/4
The Christmass edition: http://unturned.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:68751
The furry one: Nah.
The other, furry one: http://www.prequeladventure.com/2015/10/3834/
Anime girl with glasses: 田中くんはいつもけだるげ (Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge)
Green boy with bad makeup: https://twitter.com/mecccchi/status/958663301487054849
I love you too.
Things to do in real-life.
- Get my shit together.
Things to do in the wiki.
- Be more
- Actually contribute to the wiki.
Things to do in the internet.
- Find more webcomics.
- Finish reading Romantically Apocalyptic & Devil's Candy
Discord: Scribble #3668