|ID||85 (Green) • 138 (Red)|
|Trunk||16 Storage (4x4)|
|Forward||45 kph • 27 mph|
|Backward||22 kph • 11 mph|
The Tractor is an Uncommon Car in Unturned 3.
The Tractor spawns in Farm-Spawn Group locations.
The vehicle is a green tractor with black tires and yellow wheels, and an enclosed cab.
- The width of the vehicle makes it easy to ram other vehicles or zombies.
- Good traction.
- Much tougher than most cars.
- Easy to control; doesn't roll easily.
- The cab is positioned near the back of the vehicle, allowing players to run over burning zombies without taking damage.
- One of the slowest vehicles in the game.
- Only has one seat, making it inefficient in multiplayer.
- The driver is vulnerable to gunfire due to the vehicle's slow speed and many windows
- Only obtainable around farms.
- The driver's forward visibility is somewhat obstructed by the exhaust stack.
- In one of the patches, the Tractor's .dat file was leaked and Nelson removed it quickly in another patch.
- The green tractor body and yellow wheels sort of looks like the tractor was based on a John Deere tractor model.
- Strangely enough, the Tractor has a military honking noise despite being a civilian vehicle.
- One of the front headlights appears to be slightly bigger than the other.
- The Russian variant doesn't have any trunk space.