Summerside Military Base
Summerside Military Base is the only other military location in PEI, apart from Confederation Bridge. It has four watch towers (one in each corner), two barracks, a firing range, a helipad, two small armories, and a crashed tank at the back of the base.
A Mega Zombie can spawn at the crashed tank.
Forest Military vehicles can spawn here, such as a Forest Military Offroader, Forest Ural, Forest APC, Forest Transport Heli, etc.
- Low Caliber Military Ammunition Crates
- Avenger Magazines
- Military Magazines
- Fragmentation Grenade
- Raw Explosives
- Timberwolf Magazine
- Desert Falcon
- Desert Falcon Magazine
- Attachments (e.g. Bipod, Vertical Grip, Military Barrel)
- Demolition Charge
- Military Drum
- Military Vest
- Military Helmet
- The Summerside Military Base is based on the real-world location CFB Summerside. It used to function as a military Air Force Base on Prince Edward Island (PEI), though is now used as an airport.
- Mega Zombies are found uncommonly in this location. Previously, they were extremely common, causing players to farm them for Experience.
- Originally, there was a crashed military helicopter in the middle of the base. This was later removed in a later patch.
- The base had HESCO's for the walls and desert colored buildings before the 188.8.131.52 update, when it was converted to the concrete walls.
|Survival||Germany (Festive) • PEI (Festive • Halloween • Space) • Russia (Festive) • Washington • Yukon|
|Curated||Arid • Belgium • California • Carpat • Cyprus Survival • Easter Island • Elver • France • Greece • Hawaii • Ireland • Kuwait • Rio de Janeiro|
|Arena||Alpha Valley • Monolith • Paintball Arena • PEI Arena • Washington Arena|
|Curated||Athens Arena • Bunker Arena • Canyon Arena • Cyprus Arena|
|Miscellaneous||Canada • Destruction • Devtest • Devtest 2 • Devtest3 • Devtest4 • Flatgrass • largetest • Tutorial|