|Description:||Electricity powered wide angle light.|
It can be turned on and off by pressing Generator to work. When turned on with a Generator, the Spotlight will emit light in a 145 degree angle at where its pointing.by default. It requires a
The Spotlight can be crafted. It can also rarely be found at Construction Locations as a part of the Construction spawn-group.
- Spotlight + Metal Rifle Rack + Rangefinder / Blowtorch * Crafting III = Friendly Sentry
- Spotlight + Metal Rifle Rack + Rangefinder / Blowtorch * Crafting III = Hostile Sentry
- Spotlight + Metal Rifle Rack + Rangefinder / Blowtorch * Crafting III = Neutral Sentry
- It is assumed to create light by running a voltage through thin wire based on its blueprint, although it seems to have bulbs in-game.
|Description:||"Powerful lamp for midnight operations."|
Worklight is a uncommon placeables that can be found in construction locations. It is used to light a small area whatever it is facing. In order to activate it, they must be in the area close to the Generator.
- Work Lights were also in Unturned 1. They looked differently than the ones in Unturned 2. They were all yellow and had a single yellow light on each pod.
- When compared, the headlights of vehicles seem to be slightly brighter and the fact that cars don't need generators, makes them a considerable replacement when starting out.
- If you look carefully, the light source comes from between the two "lamp holders", instead of the front of each one.
The Lamp is a Barricade in Antique.