The Police Motorcycle is a Common Car in Unturned 3.
The Police Motorcycle is aesthetically similar to the Dirtbike, but is gray and white in color. There are sirens in the front and back of the Police Motorcycle.
The Police Motorcycle can be found at Police Locations.
As the stats on this vehicle are essentially the same as the Dirtbike, the two share most of the same advantages and disadvantages.
- Fairly fast
- Very maneuverable
- Narrow in shape, allowing it to fit through tight spaces a car cannot.
- Slightly better health than the regular dirtbike.
- Siren can be used to call the attention of players/zombies as needed.
- Good traction.
- Very stable, though can become unstable if turning in different directions in quick succession.
- Driver is vulnerable to gunfire.
- Small fuel capacity.
- Somewhat low health.
|Entity (Unturned 3)|