|⚙||Downloadable Workshop Content|
|This page contains official, curated, or timed curated content that has been officially moved to the Steam Workshop, and is not available without being manually downloaded.|
|Trunk||15 Storage (5x3)|
The Police Interceptor is a Rare Car in Unturned 3.
California: Can be found at the police stations in Calabasas, Monterey, the east collapsed tunnel, and outside the Gonzales Estate entrance.
The Police Interceptor has an appearance which is similar to the normal Police Car, though it holds a resemblance to the Dodge Charger police vehicle, with the headlights and singular brake light, and a push bar attached to the front of the vehicle.
A light bar can also be found on the top of the car, being activated by pressing LeftCTRL (Default Keybind).
- The siren can be used to attract Zombies and Players.
- Decent trunk space. (larger than the civilian variant)
- Easy to get shot inside due to the many windows.
- It can attract the unwanted attention of Zombies or hostile Players if the siren is used.
- The vehicle holds a strong resemblance to a real-world car, the Dodge Charger, even referenced in the file name.
- The Police Interceptor has a larger trunk space than its civilian counterpart, the Interceptor (5x3 slots compared to 5x2 slots).