|Slots||2 Slots (1x2)|
|Range||1.75 meters • 1.91382 yards|
|Durability||15% degrade chance|
The Pocketknife is an Uncommon Melee Weapon in Unturned 3.
The Pocketknife can be acquired at Campgrounds.
|Swiss Knife was added to the game.|
- The Pocketknife is based on the Swiss Army Knife.
- The description is a joke, referencing the great versatility of Swiss Army Knives.
- The description could very well also reference the movie 'Get Smart,' where the Swiss Army Knife mentioned had a flamethrower, among other devices, installed.
|Item Type:||Melee Weapon|
|Swinging Speed:||Very fast|
|Examine Text:||"Concealable pocket sized blade."|
- It can be swung very quickly, enabling it to deal more damage than its stats would otherwise suggest.
- It is quite lightweight.
- It can be used to craft spikes, which can be used to create traps.
- Its damage-per-hit is low, requiring two swipes to the head to dispatch a civilian zombie.
- Its range is short, putting you at great risk of taking damage from zombies.
- The Pocket Knife is more of a tool than a weapon due to its low damage-per-hit.
- The power attack for the pocket knife, kitchen knife, and butterfly knife depicts a backstabbing motion.
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)