|Context||Epic Ranged Weapon|
|Equip||Primary: 10 slots (5x2)|
|Safety • Auto|
|Range||150 meters • 164.04199 yards|
|Durability||15% degrade chance (1 wear)|
|Hook||Barrel • Grip • Sight • Tactical|
|Default||Nykorev Iron Sights|
|Recoil and Shake|
|Aim||ADS recoil multiplier of 1|
The Nykorev (pronounced 'knee-core-ref') is an Epic Ranged Weapon in Unturned 3. It is classified as a light machine gun. It uses the Nykorev Box, which holds 200 rounds. It includes the Nykorev Iron Sights pre-attached by default. The Nykorev takes up 10 slots in the inventory. The Nykorev was added to the game in version 22.214.171.124 along with two other Russian firearms.
Horde Beacon: Available as a reward.
The Nykorev fires relatively slowly when compared to other machine guns, but has good crowd control characteristics due to its high ammo capacity. Its high durability also makes it so the Player has to repair it less frequently than most other weapons.
Overall, the Nykorev is a long-lasting suppression weapon for short to medium ranges. Its inability to damage invulnerable structures limits its usefulness as a raiding tool.
- High ammo capacity
- It allows every type of attachment.
- Very durable.
- Noticeable recoil.
- Very loud.
- Takes up a large amount of space in the inventory.
- Slow to equip.
- Slow reload time.
- Slightly inaccurate.
- Mediocre fire rate for its class.
- Cannot damage invulnerable structures and barricades.
The Nykorev has been added to the game.
Default Magazine Attachment's capacity changed from 100 to 200.
Added damage against objects, set at 20.
Tweaked player damage from 32 to 37.
Tweaked animal damage from 32 to 37.
Tweaked barricade damage from 20 to 10.
Tweaked structure damage from 20 to 10.
Tweaked vehicle damage from 40 to 25.
Tweaked resource damage from 35 to 25.
Tweaked barricade damage from 10 to 9.
Tweaked structure damage from 10 to 9.
Now uses High Caliber Ranger Ammunition.
- It was the first light machine gun added to the game.
- This gun is based on the PKM general-purpose machine gun. It is chambered for the 7.62x54mmR round, and was designed by Mikhail Kalashnikov, same as the Zubeknakov's real-life equivalent.
- Even though its round is significantly more powerful than that of the Zubeknakov in real life, it does very low damage in comparison.
Being a machine gun, the PKM and its respected magazine can be found at Evacuation Zone, dropped by military zombies, at crashed helicopters that spawn randomly around the map, at Ana's Lighthouse and in the crashed plane at the end of Farway Airport's runway. It can also be found on the mid platform of the Radio Tower.
- High capacity.
- High firing speed.
- Minuscule recoil.
- Low damage.
- It is based on the PKM.