When turned on, the Military Nightvision displays everything significantly brighter, in shades of green, and the model has a green glow to the lens. Pressingby default will toggle the Military Nightvision on and off. When the item is equipped, cosmetic glasses will not appear on the player regardless of whether they are toggled on or off.
- While wearing the Military Nightvision, the player's UI will not be affected by the Military Nightvision's effect.
- The Military Nightvision's effect does not work in third-person.
- When the Military Nightvision is turned on a green glow will be visible, one for each lens/light. This makes it possible to spot players using the Military Nightvision unless they look away or turn it off.
- This also applies to Civilian Nightvision.
|Item Type:||Clothing (Headgear)|
"Fancy beepier-boopier night vision."
Military NVG is a very rare military-grade headgear found in Military Locations, for example the towers at the O'Leary Military Base. Like the Civilian NVG, it will improve the player's ability to see during the night.
When worn, the Military NVG displays everything in black and white. Compared to the Civilian NVG, Military NVG has a greater viewing range. Pressing by default will toggle the Military NVG on or off.
- While wearing Military NVG, the player's UI will not be affected by the night vision effect.
- There is a slight blur around the edge of the screen when they are worn.
- The Military NVG add a 20% head damage reduction, the same as Military Helmets.
- Some containers do not appear to be affected by its color-losing effect.
- The examine text refers to the Civilian NVG, stating that it is "Beepier-Boopier."