- More storage and more durable than Daypacks.
- Has less capacity compared to Travelpacks.
- Leather is hard to be obtained sometimes.
- Leather (x3) = Leather Pack
|Carrying Space:||10 slots|
|Examine Text:||Animal pelt smallish bag.|
When equipped, it replaces any other backpack that was being used and provides 10 inventory slots and up to 10 kg carrying capacity. It also adds a 5th hotkey slot.
- Easily acquired.
- Provides an extra hotkey slot.
- Suitable for building fortresses or houses.
- It only holds 10kg/22lbs.
- It can only carry 10 items at a time.
- The only way to obtain it is through crafting.
- The Animalpack is the only craft-able backpack in Classic.
- It was originally called "Deer Backpack", but was renamed when Pigs were added to the game.