Joining a Hosted Server (Port-Forwarded)
- From the in-game menu, select Play > Connect.
- In the IP field where it says Localhost, click inside of the box to delete the word Localhost and replace it with the IP address found by the host. (You should not enter the port after the server's IP, especially when you don't enter IP, but server name.)
- Enter port number. The default is 25444, but the server you're about to connect might use a different port.
- If there is any password for the server, type it into the right box. Otherwise just leave it empty.
Joining a Hosted Server (Hamachi)
- In the Hamachi program window is a large Power icon that turns the connection on or off. Beside this icon is a large number. Right-click this number and select "Copy IPv4 address". This is the IP address you will connect to.
- The rest is the same as in a regular server above
Joining a Hosted Server (Tunngle)
- Log into Tunngle
- Type in "unturned" in the search bar
- Connect to a lobby. If you and your host are in the same lobby, this allows you to easily join servers by just typing in the IP and port
- Type in the IP and port the Host told.
Tunngle is like Hamachi, but you are able to chat once you're in a lobby.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.