When Immunity is at 0%, the player will begin to slowly lose Health. The Immunity skill will decrease the amount of immunity loss from zombie hits or item consumption. Some items, such as Vaccines and Raw Mauve Berries, will restore Immunity.
Decreases in Immunity:
The following will decrease The Player's Immunity:
- Getting hit by Zombies.
- Consuming Food or Drinks below 47% Quality.
- Drinking salt water.
- Drinking dirty water.
- Using Morphine or Adrenaline.
- Entering a Deadzone Node.
- Immunity hitting the virus threshold of 50%, continually decreasing until Immunity is restored above the virus threshold.
- This can be changed anytime under Gameplay Config in any difficulty.
Increases in Immunity:
- In one of the steam updates, a new skill also called Immunity is able to decrease immunity loss from zombie hits or item consumption.
- In Antique it was referred to as RADS.
- Immunity is called Sickness in Classic.