|Slots||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Special||Wave • Drops • Rewards|
The Horde Beacon is a Legendary Beacon in Unturned 3.
When placed inside navmesh, it emits a signal that spawns 100 Zombies and causes them to act as if they are in a Full Moon. They chase the Player who placed the Horde Beacon and any other Players within the area's navmesh. The last zombie spawned will be a Mega Zombie with increased health and damage.
Zombies affected by the Horde Beacon gain additional health and deal more damage per attack, making them difficult to deal with. The health and damage will increase more and more for each Player that is participating.
Difficulty and Drop Algorithms:
The amount of health that Zombies spawned by the Horde Beacon have depends on the amount of players in the area when the Horde Beacon is placed, and is calculated with the following formula:
HordeHealth = BaseHealth * (x + 1), with 'x' being the amount of players in the navmesh.
The amount of Items that the Horde Beacon spawns when it is completed scales up with the count of participants, dropping at most seven per each Player present in the area at the time of placing the Horde Beacon. The formula for the amount of drops is:
Amount of drops = sqrt(x) * 7, with 'x' being the amount of players in the navmesh.
- Metal Sheet (x6) + Metal Bar (x6) + Raw Explosives (x2) + Chemicals (x2) + Detonator (x1) + Blowtorch / Crafting III = Horde Beacon
Possible Item Drops:
There are twenty-four possible Items that can drop after completing the Horde Beacon. Loot is drawn from the Beacon spawn-group.
|Desert Falcon Magazine||498||5.6%|
|High Caliber Ranger Ammunition Box||1193||5.6%|
|High Caliber Military Ammunition Crate||1192||5.6%|
|Devil's Bane Magazine||1485||5.6%|
|Hell's Fury Drum||1365||0.6%|
|184.108.40.206||The Horde Beacon has been added to the game.|
|220.127.116.11||Can no longer be salvaged.|
- Zombies spawned through the Horde Beacon do not drop Items.
- If the Horde Beacon is destroyed at any time during the attack, all zombies present will revert back to their normal, item-dropping variety. This includes the Mega Zombie.
- If a horde beacon was done on Carpat, the Mega Zombie would have the health of a normal zombie. This was most likely due to no mega spawns being present on the entire map.
- Horde Beacons could only be obtained on Carpat with cheats.