Corporal Matthieu wants to start making actual weapons, and asks you to find the blueprints for them. He also asks you to find the necessary tools to work on them.
- Talk to Corporal Matthieu
- (Note that you do not have to collect all of these items in this order.) Go to Port de Calais. On the ship in the port there are 2 green containers. The container on the right will have the Precision Cutters.
- Go to Bordeaux. The Four-Jaw Chuck will be inside the mechanic's shop on the bottom shelf of a wooden shelf.
- Go to Biarritz. The Calipers are in the middle of a red metal shelf in the mechanic's shop.
- Go to Paris. On the east side of Paris there will be another mechanic's shop. The Depth Gauge is on a cabinet in the back room. On the west side of Paris in the Police Station there will be a Cobra Blueprint on the second floor in a weapon cabinet.
- Go to Verdun Airbase. There will be 2 square buildings near the center of the base. In the southern building there is a Fusilette blueprint in a wooden cupboard. In the northern building there is an Avenger blueprint on a table in the middle of the building.
- Go to Cotentin Arsenal. In the bigger brown building on the second floor. In the shelf closest to the ramp there is a Maplestrike blueprint on the top shelf. In the other shelf there is an Eaglefire blueprint on the bottom shelf.
- Go to Bernard's Pond. In the small brown building near the lumber area the Sportshot blueprint will be in a weapon cabinet.
- Go to Lourdes Farm. In the building with the blue roof the Hawkhound blueprint can be found on the bottom shelf of a wooden shelf.
- Go to Marseille. At the airstrip there is a military checkpoint. In the center of the military checkpoint there are some weapon cabinets. The Herstal blueprint can be found in one of the weapon cabinets.
- Go to Satory Defense HQ. On the first floor there is a room with weapon cabinets. In one of the weapon cabinets you can find the Genaugewehr blueprint. On the second floor there is a door blocked by a table. Go through the door to the right of that door and you will find the Corsican blueprint behind the table.
- Go to Toulouse. To the south of the bistro there is a small house with blue trim around the windows. In the bedroom of that house you will find the 1911 blueprint
- Go to Jourdan's Fort and talk to Corporal Matthieu to complete the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.