|Slots||2 Slots (1x2)|
The Flashlight is a Common Melee Weapon in Unturned 3.
When equipped, the Flashlight can be turned on and off by pressing B (default). When turned on, the Flashlight emits a wide beam of light centered at the camera. It can be swung as a melee weapon, though it deals low damage (but still can stun zombies).
The Flashlight is likely to be the first portable light source a player will encounter.
- Emits light in a large radius, with long reach.
- Can be turned on and off at will.
- Can be swung as a last resort weapon.
- Allows for exploration at night and underground.
- The light beam can give away the player's position to hostiles and spook game animals.
- As a melee weapon, has short reach and minimal damage.
- Useless in daytime or brightly lit locations.
- Cannot be hotkeyed, technically being a weapon.
- Takes up inventory space when not equipped, unlike the Headlamp.
- When inspecting, the player will move the flashlight up and spin it, yet the beam it emits will remain unaffected.
The Torch is a melee weapon in Unturned found in various locations.
The Torch can be found commonly in civilian locations such as Charlottetown, Kensington Campground, Montague and Taylor Beach. It can also be found in Charlottetown's fire station, Burywood's fire station and the immobile fire truck on the Confederation Bridge.
|Torch||Construction Helmet||Miner Helmet|
- The Torch is common.
- It has a fast swing rate.
- It is able to emit light when turned on, making it useful for night time.
- The Torch is very weak, dealing little damage towards entities.
- It has a short reach.
- If fighting zombies at night, you will have to switch to a more powerful weapon, thus not allowing you to use the light to fight, unless it's all you have.
- Even though Batteries exist in-game, and the description describes it as a "battery powered handlamp", it will never run out of battery.
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)