|Trunk||9 Storage (3x3)|
|Forward||161 kph • 100 mph|
|Backward||14 kph • 9 mph|
|Special||LockMouse • Sleds • Traction • Reclined • Invulnerable|
The Fighter Jet is a Legendary Airplane in Unturned 3. It is a fighter aircraft.
The Fighter Jet has an HMG, mounted near the front under the cockpit. It uses normal HMG boxes, and has the same rate of fire as other vehicles with HMGs, such as the Attack Heli. The gun can be fired whilst flying, and it can also zoomed in to have pin-point accuracy.
As the Fighter Jet uses jet engines instead of a propeller unlike other planes, it can maneuver in the air very easily. Turning around can be done with ease, and it has a fast acceleration. The jet can also be rolled by moving the mouse left and right, but it is extremely tedious due to the Fighter Jet's high sensitivity.
- Germany: It can spawn at the Aerospace Defense Complex hangar.
- Russia: It can be achieved from completing the quest Top Gun from Andy on the Liberator. You must be a major to complete this quest.
- There is a static Fighter Jet located atop the Liberator runway.
- When the Fighter Jet is underwater, the glass sections are visible from above the surface. Best viewed with low water settings.
- It appears to be based on the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle, an American fighter aircraft developed in the United States of America.
- If its fuselage touches anything while above a certain speed, it will explode.
- An oxygenator and a generator can be placed on it to allow for safe flight in altitudes where air becomes too thin for breathing.