Germany: Mawby's Farm, Moritz's Farm and Oskar's Farm
Hawaii: Hani Farm, Aolani Farm, Aheahe Farm, Makamae Farm, and Kilohana Orchard.
Lots of loot can be found at Farms this includes:
- All Plants
- Farmer Hat
- Farmer Top
- Farmer Bottom
- Schofield Magazine
- Hawkhound Magazine
- Low Caliber Civilian Ammunition Box
They all share several features. These are:
- A large red barn, which often spawns Civilian weapons and ammo, along with seeds, gas cans , bows , and arrows .
- A small house which also spawns the same items as the barn.
- A Water Well which allows Players to refill their Canteen without the need of going to the ocean.
- Farmer Civilian Zombies spawn here.
However, there are some differences between the two farms, as seen below.
- Vehicles can spawn there, but rarely.
- There is a Fuel Tank at the farm and near the tank, there is a chance for a gas can to spawn.
- No items spawn in the well.
- It has a small shed next to the main house which can sometimes spawn Civilian weapons and ammo, along with seeds and other items.
- Items spawn in the well.
- Alberton is near the farm as well as a military base but a little bit far (O'Leary Military Base).
- The small house only has 2 rooms, whereas Wiltshire Farm has a house with 3 rooms.
- There is no Fuel Tank.
- No vehicles spawn here.
- Many people prefer to use Wiltshire Farm as their base due to the fact that it has a fuel tank and rocks (that spawn near the farm) a well, everything that a player needs.
- The sign "Welcome To Lirik's Waffle Farm" in Fernwood Farm is a reference to two large streamers Lirik and GiantWaffle. Fernwood Farm was their first base. Them streaming the game made it boom on steam so the sign could be thanks from the creator.