The Dot Sight is an Uncommon Sight Attachment in Unturned 3. When attached to a weapon, the Dot Sight replaces the sights with a curved, rail mounted sight with a single red dot in the center.
The Dot Sight is a sight that has an elliptical shape, with a red dot in the center, pointed towards the desired target. While the default color is red, changing the color of critical hitmarkers will also change the color of the dot.
- The reticle itself is only a small dot in the center of the sight, not obstructing the view.
- The Dot Sight has no magnification, making it ineffective for long ranged combat.
|188.8.131.52||Added to the game.|
- It is most likely based on the Coyote RDS.
- It works well with LMGs, Assault Rifles and other close-medium range weapons.
Red Dot Sight
|Item Type:||Sight Attachment|
|Description:||Civilian bright dot optic.|
The Red Dot Sight, as the name suggests, is a tube with a red dot on the center of the glass. When scoped-in, it has a 1.5x magnification. This makes it useful for close range combat, as the low magnification is less disorienting than say, a 6x Zoom Scope. It is especially useful for Category:Shotguns since it has a wide field of view, allowing the player to quickly switch between targets and maintain situational awareness. If the player is using Buckshot, the tube can be used to estimate the spread of the pellets at close/melee range.
- The red dot sight is similar to Holographic Sight for its red dot, but the holographic sight is smaller and has a red circle around the dot, making it more obtrusive.
- It seems to be loosely based on the American Trijicon RX01 Reflex sight.
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)