|⚙||Downloadable Workshop Content|
|This page contains official, curated, or timed curated content that has been officially moved to the Steam Workshop, and is not available without being manually downloaded.|
Cyprus Survival is a curated survival map in Unturned 3 released on February 16, 2018. The environment is based on the real life island Cyprus.
The map was created by Justin "Gamez2much" Morton, Terran "Spyjack" Orion, and Amanda "Mooki2much" Hubler.
The creators can be supported by purchasing the Greece Map Mystery Box, which has contents themed around the map.
- Various locations around the map are based on real locations or Greek words.
- The Agros Military Base is a reference to the village in Cyprus of the same name.
- Aphrodite Farm is a reference to the Greek goddess of the same name.
- Kolossi Farm is a reference to the Kolossi Castle located in Cyprus.
- The Napa Monastery is a reference to the Ayia Napa Monastery.
- Salamis is either a reference to the ancient Greek city-state on the east coast of Cyprus, or Salamis Island.
- The name of the map was originally misspelled, reading "Cyrpus" instead of "Cyprus."
- Napa Monastery originally contained a typo, being "Monastary" instead.
- It has the same description as the Greece map.
- There seems to be a bug regarding Mega Zombies in the current build of this map, making them spawn with the health of a regular zombie and only rewarding the same amount of experience as a regular one, but with the appearance of a Mega Zombie and dropping five items on death.
There are twelve location nodes on the map.