The Chart is an Uncommon Map in Unturned 3. It allows a Player to see a chart view of the current map they are playing on with by default as long as they have it in their Inventory. You do not need a Chart on easy mode.
A waypoint can be marked on the Chart with a mouse button by default, and it's also visible to other players in the same group if in a multiplayer server. Clicking on the waypoint again will remove it, but clicking in another location on the map will move the waypoint to the newer location instead.
The Chart can be found at Campgrounds.
|Gear (Unturned 3)|
|Examine Text:||"Topographical chart of the region."|
The PEI Map is a rare item that can be found in construction and military locations.
The Locations on the map, from north to south, are as follows:
- O'Leary Military Base
- Courtin Island
- Confederation Bridge
- Taylor Beach
- St. Peter's Island
- Fernwood Farm
- Kensington Campground
- Wiltshire Farm
- Summerside Peninsula
- Holman Island
- Oultons Isle
- Tignish Campground (As of patch 2.1.4 this is no longer an island)
- The official PEI map was released on the Pre-Steam update 213.
- The brightness of the map depends on the time of day and surrounding light.
- The map's item icon represents a common design of a simple treasure map due to the map having old paper color, dotted lines and red cross.
- As of patch 2.1.4 a new town called Burywood was added to the map.
- The PEI map is based on Prince Edward Island, an island which is located on the east coast of Canada in real life. (see picture below)
- If you wear a Miner Helmet, the light on the helmet makes the PEI Map almost impossible to read. Press N to turn off the light.