|⚙||Downloadable Workshop Content|
|This page contains official, curated, or timed curated content that has been officially moved to the Steam Workshop, and is not available without being manually downloaded.|
At the front of the Cerberus it appears to have had 3 windows, 2 shut off with metal plates, and the third left open, armored with metal shutters, finishing off with 2 rectangular headlights.
It also has treads similar to those of a Tank's, with a MRLS Launcher mounted in the rear.
- Has a large health value.
- Resistant to small-arms fire.
- Driver and passenger are well protected, with only minor vulnerability to gunfire.
- Has a considerably low Top Speed.
- The ammunition for the MRLS is hard to find, pods are quite large in the Inventory (15 slots, 5x3).
- Vehicle is extremely rare, has very low spawn chance.
- Mounted MRLS turret has a slow reload time.
- It was the first and is possible the only Mythical Vehicle in Unturned.
- The etymology comes from Greek mythology, in which Cerberus is the multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld.
- It is based on the real-world MLRS Multiple Launch Rocket System vehicle.
|Entity (Unturned 3)|