|⚙||Downloadable Workshop Content|
|This page contains official, curated, or timed curated content that has been officially moved to the Steam Workshop, and is not available without being manually downloaded.|
|ID||704 - 711|
|Trunk||30 Storage (6x5)|
|Forward||70 kph • 43 mph|
|Backward||22 kph • 14 mph|
|Special||Traction • Cam_Follow_Distance 10.5 • Tires_Invulnerable|
The Cargo Truck is a Rare Car in Unturned 3.
The Cargo Truck is a large sized truck, with two seats in the cabin, and a very large storage area in the back.
The list below shows all colored Cargo Trucks and their IDs.
- The Cargo Truck has relatively large storage space.
- It's easy to put buildables (e.g. Garageframe, Crates, Lockers, etc.) in the back area.
- The driver and Passenger are very exposed due to the large window frames.
- With a large silhouette, the cargo truck can be easily spotted.
- It is not immune to small arms fire.
- The west bridge along the river in France has a clearance too low for the vehicle.
- Renault is a French automobile company, although their Renault Trucks subsidiary is now part of the Swedish Volvo company.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.