I've never had to handle this aspect of Wikia before, as this is the least developed Wiki I've dedicated to.
Many pages are lacking the proper templates and I am very inexperienced in them.
I ended up copying the template from a related page but I have no idea how to apply a fresh one.
Hi, I am a newbie, and I suck to the max. Even on easy. I'm looking for a friendly server thats on easy thats made for beginners. If there is any server like that, tell me the Ip please.
- 1 Ideas for Unturned
- 2 Gameplay :
- 2.1 For example :
- 3 Weather :
- 4 Guns :
- Leaning function for the passengers ( Useful for defending yourself, if you´re being chased. - By pressing one of the two buttons for leaning, you turn around and lean out of the window so you can shoot at the baddies behind you. - )
- Air-meter ( Read "3. Diving" and see what this is for :^] )
- Diving ( You´re an easy target while swimming because you can´t "hide in the water". This feature makes it easier for players to escape and ambush in the water. - It obviously drains the "Air-meter". - )
- Blood attracts zombies ( Oh,you´re bleeding? Do you think this is bad?! Look! All zombies in the town smell your blood and are coming for you. )
- Advanced Movement ( A useful addition to the Ski…
- 1 Introduction
- 2 PRO TIPS
- 3 Foundation
- 4 Pillars
- 5 Walls
- 6 Doorways
- 7 Windows
- 8 Second Floor/ Roof
- 9 Light Sources & Useful Furnishings
Building a base is not a dificult task, but the tedious crafting system can cause confusion.
The First Step
The first thing you need to consider before building is the location.
- NEVER build near zombies.
- Is the location close to trees?
- Is there a nearby water supply?
- Do you have a consistant food source?
- Are there any boulders nearby to upgrade or build a stone base?
The Second major thing you need to be aware of, is the surface you plan to build on.
What Should I build my base from?
- Wood is perectly fine, trees are able to be chopped down using the axe, fire axe, or the chainsaw.
- Stone is stronger than wood, but can still be destroye…
I found a youtube series showcasing the game as well as some tips and tricks that he discovers throughout playing.
If interested, link is below....
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0mEA5fZAE&list=PLEv5ZW1-y_Tci_us0X1QK9RnmwLW3wlVt&index=2
For those you don't know, the famous youtuber PewDiePie reviewed unturned! Oh my god thats true. Unturned gets more hit these days.
Also, the famous youtubers in War Thunder community eNtaK and Baron are featuring unturned videos. Even PhlyDaily thinks to join this game.
Hurray to unturned and hope it gets more hit! Lets hope Nelson fix the servers list :DDDD