The Bicycle is a Common Car in Unturned 3. Unlike other vehicles, it does not consume fuel, and the player can pedal faster by using their stamina when holding the key.
It appears like a gray bicycle. Unlike real bicycles, you don't fall over if you stop moving forward, and it's possible to pedal backwards too.
- Does not consume fuel.
- Easy to obtain.
- The Exercise skill improves the effectiveness of pedaling.
- Requires stamina to go faster.
- Only one seat.
- The driver is completely exposed to gunfire.
- Zero slots of trunk inventory.
- Does not work underwater despite requiring no fuel.
- It is the first stamina-powered vehicle in Unturned.
- Honking will make a bell sound.
|Entity (Unturned 3)|