|⚙||Downloadable Workshop Content|
|This page contains official, curated, or timed curated content that has been officially moved to the Steam Workshop, and is not available without being manually downloaded.|
Athens Arena was a Timed Curated arena map in Unturned 3 created by Daniel "Danaby2". The map was added to the game on June 27, 2018, and was removed July 30th of the same year. As of now, it is only available on the Steam Workshop.
The map takes places in the Greek City of Athens, hence the name Athens Arena.
The creator can be supported by purchasing the Athens Arena Map Bundle.
- It is based on the city of Athens.
- There is a parkour course in the lobby.
- The map was added to the preview branch before it's official release on June 26, 2018.
- The main part of the city is one object.
- The layout of the map is based on one of Danaby's old arena maps, called Snow Storm.
- Coincidentally, its removal from the game coincides with Danaby's birthday.
- The map Carpat was also added on this day.
- Athens Arena continues the trend of Danaby's Quadrilogy being named after the first 4 letters of the English alphabet, A, B, C, and D.