|⚙||Downloadable Workshop Content|
|This page contains official, curated, timed curated, or timed curated downloadable workshop content that has been officially moved to the Steam Workshop, and is not available without being manually downloaded.|
Athens Arena is a Timed Curated Medium-Sized Arena Map. It is based on the Greek City of Athens and was created by Daniel "Danaby2".
The map is automatically downloaded when launching the game for the first time during the auto-sub period, it can also be downloaded here.
- It is based on the city of Athens.
- There is a parkour course in the lobby.
- The map was added to the preview branch before it's official release on June 26, 2018.
- The main part of the city is one object.
- The layout of the map is based on one of Danaby's old arena maps, called Snow Storm.
- Coincidentally, its removal from the game coincides with Danaby's birthday.
- The map Carpat was also added on this day.
- Athens Arena continues the trend of Danaby's Pentalogy being named after the first 5 letters of the English alphabet, A, B, C, D and E.
|Survival||Germany (Festive) • PEI (Festive • Halloween • Space) • Russia (Festive) • Washington • Yukon|
|Curated||Arid • Belgium • California • Carpat • Cyprus Survival • Easter Island • Elver • France • Greece • Hawaii • Ireland • Kuwait • Rio de Janeiro|
|Arena||Alpha Valley • Monolith • Paintball Arena • PEI Arena • Washington Arena|
|Curated||Athens Arena • Bunker Arena • Canyon Arena • Cyprus Arena|
|Miscellaneous||Canada • Destruction • Devtest • Devtest 2 • Devtest3 • Devtest4 • Flatgrass • largetest • Tutorial|