|ID||57 (Desert) • 53 (Forest) • 119 (Vodnik) • 148 (Olive) • 172 (France) * 9000 (Woodlands)|
|Trunk||35 Storage (7x5)|
|Forward||58.5 kph • 36 mph|
|Backward||27 kph • 17 mph|
|File Name||APC_Desert • APC_Forest • Vodnik • APC_Russia • APC_France|
The APC is an amphibious military Legendary Car in Unturned 3. Unlike most land-based vehicles, the APC can be driven on both land and water.
There are currently five variants of the APC: forest, desert, Vodnik, olive and France.
All variants are a near-fully enclosed vehicle with a long hull, with two narrow front window slits in the front for the front passengers. Hatches on the roof of the vehicle cannot be opened.
The forest and desert variants are eight-wheeled vehicles with two hatches on the roof of the APC. They are named the Forest APC and Desert APC respectively.
The Vodnik variant is only a four-wheeled vehicle with a single roof hatch, and has a front bumper. Additionally, the Vodnik variant has a a front rear window on each side. It is named the APC in-game.
The olive variant is based on the standard eight-wheeled vehicle, and is olive in color. In-game, it is named the APC.
Hawaii: The Desert APC can be rarely found at Mauna Kea and Alika Base.
- Due to its large fuel capacity, the APC can be used to travel long distances without having to refuel it too often.
- Passengers are generally entirely safe from gunfire, with only the passenger and driver seats exposed in the front, through a narrow slit.
- It can carry up to 8 players.
- It has amphibious properties, meaning it can float and drive on water.
- Protects the driver and passengers the most out of any of the other vehicles.
- Does not take any damage from low caliber gunfire.
- Backseat passengers cannot use weapons effectively.
- Very rare.
- Below average speed.
- Poor visibility for the front seats when in first-person.
- The Forest APC, Desert APC, and olive variant do not resemble any specific real-life APC model. However, it is likely a combination of several models, mostly resembling the BTR-80.
- The Vodnik variant is based on the GAZ Vodnik 3937.
- Despite its size, it can fit snugly in a player-made garage.
- The model in the editor appears to use the previous APC model than the current one. It is unknown if it was intentional or simply forgotten to be updated.
- APC stands for "armored personnel carrier."