The 7x Scope is a Rare Sight Attachment in Unturned 3.
It reduces spread on a ranged weapon while aiming down the sight by 30%.
It is able to be found at any Militia/Ranger locations on almost all maps.
Russia: Can be found at all military locations.
Carpat: Not much is known about its spawns, and it may not even spawn on this map.
- The 7x Zoom Scope's magnification is high enough to enable mid-to-long range combat while remaining low enough to allow the user to fight at closer ranges.
- Its crosshair's design is unobtrusive, allowing the user to more easily acquire targets.
- It is fairly common to find in Ranger Locations.
- The reticle is thin enough to not obscure the target at long range.
- The tip of each chevron mark can aid in compensating for bullet drop.
- Its lower magnification means optics such as the 8x Scope and 16x Scope may be better for longer range.
- Its high zoom may prove detrimental when fighting in CQB situations.
- The Unturned Classic Matamorez has the 7x Zoom Scope attached to it by default.
- The 7x Zoom Scope is based on the PSO-1 scope, a long-range Russian optic designed for the Dragunov SVD. It is also used on other Russian weapons with a dovetail mount, such as the VAL and AK series.
- It is the only scope that is dovetail-mounted. Instead of a weaver rail, AK-derived weapons come with a dovetail mount on the side of the lower receiver to provide the ability to mount optics.