The 7x Scope is a Rare Sight Attachment in Unturned 3.
It reduces spread on a ranged weapon while aiming down the sight by 30%.
It is able to be found at any Militia/Ranger locations on almost all maps.
Russia: Can be found at all military locations.
Carpat: Not much is known if it is able to spawn, thought it is most likely not able to be found here.
- The 7x Zoom Scope's magnification is high enough to enable mid-long range combat, yet low enough to support shorter ranges.
- Its crosshair's design outlines heads very well, making it easier to pull off multiple headshots in rapid succession.
- It is fairly common to find in Ranger Locations.
- The reticle is thin enough not to obscure the target at long range, and the combination of chevron and crosshairs in the scope allow a target with dark skin or dark clothing to not block the entire reticle.
- It only blocks a small portion of the screen.
- The tip of each chevron mark can help aid in compensating for ballistics.
- Its magnification is ill-suited for very long-distance shooting compared to the 8x Scope and 16x Scope.
- The Unturned Classic Matamorez has the 7x Zoom Scope attached to it by default.
- The 7x Zoom Scope is based on the PSO-1 scope, a Russian long range scope designed for the Dragunov SVD. However, it also has been used on other Russian weapons such as the AK-Rifle platform and the VSS Vintorez rifle, as well as the AN-94 rifle.
- It is the only scope that accurately portrays the usage of sidemounts. Being a Russian optic, it was designed in this fashion due to weapons like the AK not coming stock-standard with an optical rail on the receiver.